Free IELTS Mock example practice test: Speaking
Test your IELTS skills before the actual test day. This mock test can help you prepare for the real exam by familiarizing you with the format and getting you accustomed to what to expect on the day of your test. To help you prepare for the IELTS test, we've put together a mock exam to give you the chance to practice answering questions. It includes questions for each part of the test.
The following questions are actual IELTS speaking exam questions and have been acknowledged by British Council. Test your knowledge and see how well you would score.
Part 6: Speaking
This part of the test begins with the examiner introducing himself and continues an interview with the candidate.
Let’s talk about your home town or village.
- What kind of place is it?
- What’s the most interesting part of your town/village?
- What kind of jobs do the people in your town/village do?
- Would you say it’s a good place to live? (Why?)
Let’s move on to talk about accommodation.
- Tell me about the kind of accommodation you live in?
- How long have you lived there?
- What do you like about living there?
- What sort of accommodation would you most like to live in?
The following recording would classify for band 7: