Prepare for IELTS with IELTS Test Online
IELTS Test Online is a branch of Impact Learning Services, New Zealand, that offers online resources to prepare yourself for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). These online resources are accessible through membership and include lessons, video presentations, and practice exercises for every IELTS aspect: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
The lessons provided by IELTS Test Online follow a 3-step programme. They begin with essential vocabulary, followed by presentation videos and examples, and end with practice exercises. After each lesson, you have the possibility to take a test, so you can track your improvement.
But what recommends IELTS Test Online? Well, for 14 years, IELTS Test Online has been helping over 78,000 candidates take the IELTS test and improve their score, by offering two types of IELTS courses: General and Academic Trainings.
For example, in the Writing section, the Academic Training focuses on writing a report about a graph, chart, or diagram, while the General Training teaches how to write a good letter.
Each type of training includes 15 complete practice tests for each IELTS aspect: 15 x Writing, 15 x Reading, 15 x Listening, and 15 x Speaking.
How can IELTS Tests Online help you?
Courses help you in 4 key areas:
- Consolidate Core English skills
The course is about consolidating and improving key language skills that you will always need, not only for the IELTS Test.
- Know your Grammar
The grammar lessons are designed to give you knowledge about verbal tenses, but also insights into the more complex language aspects, such as the subjunctive, sentence structure, and so on. The lessons cover both Writing and Speaking preparation.
- Improve your Vocabulary
The Reading part of any IELTS test is especially focused on vocabulary. To prepare for it, IELTS Test Online includes both vocabulary tests and lists focussing on recurrent IELTS themes, such as health, travelling, transport, etc.
- Ace Pronunciation
A unique feature of the preparation provided by IELTS Test Online is the possibility to get instant feedback on your pronunciation and find out exactly where to improve. After repeating the words given to you in the lesson, you will get a score that shows you how close to a native speaker you are. This is the only IELTS course that features the option!
Other Advantages of IELTS Test Online
- All teachers you’ll interact with are Native-English speakers from the UK, with over 15 years’ experience.
- You’ll get a personal tutor whom you can message with any queries about IELTS and the course. The tutor will also be following your progress in accordance with your IELTS goals.
- Students who have subscribed to IELTS Test Online have had a 94.2% success rate in the IELTS examination.
- You will have access to over 400 online resources, which include reliable IELTS content that is updated regularly.
- You will have access to over 120 hours of preparation resources and over 9 hours of audio recordings, most of which are downloadable.
- The platform includes preparation for a wide range of test takers: 5.0 to 9.0 score band.
- You'll find a study plan, plus a number of games that can help you further practice your language skills in a relaxing manner.
- Get a free 800-page eBook, that includes all lessons.
- You can take the free practice tests as many times as you want.
- You have a 24-hour refund guarantee. If you realise the course is not for you, you’ll get all your fee back.
Being prepared gives you the highest chances for a good score, so check out IELTS test Online.