Learn more about the most popular universities and programmes in Malaysia.

Explore the most popular universities and programmes to study abroad in Malaysia.

Continue reading

To study in English at one of the universities in Malaysia, you may need a proof of English proficiency. There are several standardised English tests that you can take to proof your English level, such as the PTE (Pearson Test of English), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), CAE (Cambridge Advanced English) and IELTS (International English Language Testing System), offered by British Council and IDP. IELTS is the most popular of these tests, with British Council offering more than 1000 test locations and being accepted by more than 11,500 organisations world-wide.

Test your English language proficiency

Book an IELTS test